Who Are Israelites?
Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son. And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
~ Romans 9:4-13 ~
Isrealites are the Chosen People of God. To them, pertains:
- The adoption, which is the adoption of sons (Galatians 4:5)
- The glory, which is the inheritance that comes with being the Chosen People of God (Revelation 21:7)
- The covenants, both old and new (Jeremiah 31:31-34)
- The giving of the Law (Romans 3:1-2)
- The service of God, which is what God does on behalf of His People (Joshua 10:13)
- The promises (Genesis 22:15-18)
All of the above and more pertains to the Israelites. This lot belongs to them and no one else according to the Word of God. As the passage above states the lot or portion of God is Israel, or Jacob (Deuteronomy 32:9, Zechariah 2:12). The lot or portion of Israel, or Jacob, is God (Jeremiah 10:16). This is why Christ (the first begotten Son of God) came for the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel, because they belong to the Father.
The genealogical line above has been illustrated in the chart below: Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
As stated, the chart above illustrates the line of the promise up to Jacob of the which came the twelve tribes of Israel:
- Manasseh, son of Joseph.
All twelve tribes above make up the Israel of the flesh. These are Israelites.
What people are they today?
There is only one way to truly discover who the People of God are today according to the flesh, and that way is through Prophecy. According to the Word of God Prophecy is the ultimate authority (Deuteronomy 18:15, 18). And also according to Christ’s Parable we have Moses and the Prophets (Luke 16:29); therefore, let us hear them. The purpose of a Prophet of God is to relay the exact Word of God to the People of God, and they must obey it as it was spoken. If a true Prophet spoke of something in the future tense, come the time for it to be fulfilled, it transpired exactly as it was spoken, not one hair off. When the Israelite obeyed they were blessed by the word of a Prophet of God, but when they were disobedient they were cursed by the word of a Prophet of God. Though Israel was blessed, it was enveloped in disobedience to the Word of God, and as a result all of Israel was greatly cursed. According to the Word of God these curse are to be a sign for generations to come (Deuteronomy 28:46). Amongst these curses is the Prophecy of a lost identity, or heritage, that would also follow (Jeremiah 17:4). Below is a smart list of Prophetic Curses that if realized will show who the People of God are even to this day:
- Deuteronomy 28:15-20 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field. Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store. Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out. The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.
- Deuteronomy 28:21 The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.
- Deuteronomy 28:22 The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.
- Deuteronomy 28:23-24 And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron. The LORD shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
- Deuteronomy 28:25 The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.
- Deuteronomy 28:26-27 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away. The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.
- Deuteronomy 28:28-29 The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart: And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.
- Deuteronomy 28:30 Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.
- Deuteronomy 28:31 Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep shall be given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them.
- Deuteronomy 28:32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.
- Deuteronomy 28:33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:
- 34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
- Deuteronomy 28:35 The LORD shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head.
- Deuteronomy 28:36 The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.
- Deuteronomy 28:37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee. ( Database of Racial Slurs: http://www.rsdb.org/race/blacks)
- Deuteronomy 28:38-40 Thou shalt carry much seed out into the field, and shalt gather but little in; for the locust shall consume it. Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress them, but shalt neither drink of the wine, nor gather the grapes; for the worms shall eat them. Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not anoint thyself with the oil; for thine olive shall cast his fruit.
- Deuteronomy 28:41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.
- Deuteronomy 28:42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume.
- Deuteronomy 28:43-44 The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low. He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.
- Deuteronomy 28:45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:
- 46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.
- 47 Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;
- Deuteronomy 28:48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
- Deuteronomy 28:49-52 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young: And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee. And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.
- Deuteronomy 28:53-55 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee: So that the man that is tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave: So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates.
- Deuteronomy 28:56-57 The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter, And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all things secretly in the siege and straitness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.
- Deuteronomy 28:58-61 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
- Deuteronomy 28:62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the LORD thy God.
- Deuteronomy 28:63 And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.
- Deuteronomy 28:64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.
- Deuteronomy 28:65-67 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind: And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life: In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
- Deuteronomy 28:68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.
The following playlist is a documentary that reveals the Prophecy of the curses listed above:
The descendants of this diabolical genocide are the True, Chosen People of God. They are Black People. There is no genocide greater than what these people have suffered and are still suffering today.
The African Diaspora: “Original Peoples of Biblical Israel”
The Biblical Ancient Black Israelite Hebrews are, now, today’s African Diaspora:
— In Daniel’s Prayer for Jerusalem, found within the “Bible”, in the Book of Daniel Chapter 9 verses 2 through 27, particularly verses 4 through 13, we read, prophetically, how the Biblical Ancient Black Israelite Hebrew population was “cursed”, and “scattered” throughout many nations of the world, as a “reproach”.
— The descendents of the Biblical Ancient Black Israelite Hebrews, originally, became refugees in many African Countries due to their expulsion from Ancient Israel after the Ancient Pagan Gentile Roman Empire’s Invasion and Oppression between ~ 75 BC., and 75 AD. Later, the Biblical Ancient Black Israelite Hebrews were captured, enslaved and shipped around the globe via the “Trans Atlantic Slave Trade”, giving birth to the term “African Diaspora”.
— The Ancient Black Israelite Hebrews, in the “Bible”, lived peaceably along side the Ancient Black Canaanite Hebrews for many years beginning with “Jacob’s” son “Judah”, who was from the Tribes of Israel, choosing to marry into the Tribes of Canaan. The descendents of “Judah”, including Yahshayah (aka “Jesus”) who was also from the Tribes of Israel, had much Canaanite blood running through their veins. In fact, the man called “Simon Peter”, in the “Bible”, was a full-blooded Ancient Black Canaanite Hebrew who became one of the students (“disciples”) of Yahshayah (“Jesus”). In addition, at the same time that the Ancient Black Israelite Hebrews were driven out of their Biblical “Land of Canaan” by the Ancient Pagan Gentile Roman Empire, the Ancient Black Canaanite Hebrews were also driven out. The Ancient Black Israelite Hebrews and the Ancient Black Canaanite Hebrews, both, became refugees in, mostly, Western Africa. They continued to intermarry, and they also continued following the Original Afro-centric Teachings of Yahshayah (“Jesus”), the doctrine of Nazarene Hebrewism, which was truly his Nazarite-Essene “Reformation” of Ancient Palestinian Talmudic Judaism. Eventually, the Inter-Tribal marriages of Ancient Black Israelite Hebrews and Ancient Black Canaanite Hebrews in Africa evolved into a Social-Political Group called Israelite Hebrews, also known as the “Black Jews of West Africa”, who became oppressed slaves, in many different nations, throughout the African Diaspora.
— The True Ancient Hebrew name of the original Ancient Black Israelite Hebrew Peoples was Yahshara’al (“Israel”), which actually means “Sing to the LORD (our) GOD”, in English.
[According to an article on Wikipedia, a Scholarly Online Encyclopedia, the “historic emigration from Africa – The ‘African Diaspora’ refers to the communities throughout the world that are descended from the historic movement of (Black) people from ‘Africa’ (by Oppressive Europeans and Oppressive Arabs) – predominantly to the Americas, Europe and (the South Pacific and) the ‘Middle East’, among other areas around the globe by way of the (Trans) ‘Atlantic Slave Trade’ (and the ‘Arab Slave Trade‘). The term (African Diaspora), has been historically applied in particular to the descendents of the West and Central Africans (Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal and Ivory Coast) who were captured (by gun-point), enslaved and shipped to the Americas (including the United States of America., Canada, Central America and South America) – with the largest population in Brazil (‘Afro-Brazilians’). It also includes the historic dispersal of ‘Black Peoples’ through voluntary migration, as represented by the ‘Black Conquistadors’, among others.”]
The True Israelite Hebrew Population throughout the World’s African Diaspora:
- African Americans
- African Canadians
- African Europeans
- Black people in France of African-descent
- Black people in South Asia
- Siddi, and Sheedi of African-descent
- Makrani of African-descent
- Sri Lanka Kaffirs of African-descent
- Afro-Mexicans, and People from Puerto Rico of African-descent
- Negritos of African-descent
- Orang of African-descent
- Asli of African-descent
- New Guineans (Papuans) of African-descent
- Andamanese of African-descent
- Melanesian of African-descent
- Micronesian of African-descent
- Polynesian of African-descent
- Afro-Australians (Australian Aboriginals of African-descent)
The ‘African Union’ defines the African Diaspora as follows: “[consisting] of people of African origin living outside the continent, irrespective of their citizenship and nationality and who are willing to contribute to the development of the continent and the building of the African Union.” Its constitutive act declares that it shall “invite and encourage the full participation of the African Diaspora as an important part of our continent, in the building of the African Union.”
According to the same article from Wikipedia: “The African Diaspora populations outside of the Sub-equatorial Africa include Zanj – Descendents of Zanj slaves whose ancestors were brought to the ‘New East’ and other parts of Asia during the ‘Arab Slave Trade’; Siddis – Descendents of Zanj slaves whose ancestors were brought to the ‘Indian Subcontinent’ (Pakistan and India); also referred to as the ‘Makrani’ in Pakistan.”
Largest 15 African Diaspora Populations:
- United States of America
- Dominican Republic
- United Kingdom
- Puerto Rico
Information extracted from: http://todtworldwide.wordpress.com/original-israelites/
Why is it necessary and important to know this information?
Straight to the point, it is important for everyone to know what the Most High wants, because anyone that begs anything different will receive the same lot as Satan himself. We read His Word, and in it let all things be true and every man a liar. Hebrew Israelites are the chosen People of God they are the descendants of the Arab Slave Trades as well as the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trades. According to the Word of God, Israel has been scattered all over the World (Click Here for Details), and there they are known by many names. In South America they are known as Brazilians, in the Caribbeans, Jamaicans, in Canada, Canadians, in the US, African Americans, etc. The True Name for these people is Israel.
It is important for these people to know their history because they have to return to the Most High according to the Word of God (Leviticus 26:44, Hosea 5:15, Deuteronomy 32:20, Jeremiah 31:36) or else all the wrong in this world will continue.
Why the Phrase Hebrew Israelite?
We use the phrase ‘Hebrew Israelite’ to show that not only are we the Children of Abraham but the promised seed known and Israel. Also to define a Nationality and not a religion. Those of you that receive this truth receive a heritage and not a religious belief. Some of the common core beliefs that we keep are as follows:
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that the creator of the universe is “The Most High”(El Elyon). He can be called Ahayah Asher Ahayah(I AM THAT I AM) or Ahayah(I AM(Exodus 3:14)). He is the Elohim(God) of Israel. He and only him is Elohim.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that the Torah(Law), or the first five books of a Christian bible, Genesis, Exodus,Leviticus, Numbers,Deuteronomy must be observed. This include the feasts (Leviticus 23), circumcision,weekly shabbat, tithes, offerings(burnt or not), consecration(Nazarites),eating clean foods, fasting,and the celebration of new moons.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that Yahshua, Yeshua, or Yahwahshi,Yahshayah,known as Jesus in Christianity, is the prophet prophesied by Moses (Deut 18:18). He was a teacher, he observed and never taught against the torah, he was a Jew(offspring of Judah),he was a man of color and the father(Ahayah) called him his son as he also called himself the son of the father. He came for the lost sheep Israel(Matt 15:25). He was crucified and rose out of the dead in three days.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that “The white men” or Europeans are descendants of Israel’s twin brother Esau, also known as Edom.(Genesis 25:25). They also believe that The Most High, at the end of days has a stern punishment reserved for Esau’s children for enslaving the Hebrew Israelites.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that the descendants of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade slaves are the true and authentic children of Israel from the House of Judah(Levi,Judah,Benjamin) who went to Africa in 70 A.D fleeing Roman Persecution. They use as reference “From Babylon To Timbukto” which states that 1000 000 Israelites fled to Africa during the Roman Persecution and a prophecy found in Deut 28:68, which states that the Hebrew Israelites would return to Egypt(House of Bondage), in ships and no one would redeem them.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that baptism with water can and should be done.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe in marriage between a man and a woman.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that the term Black Hebrew Israelites is not appropriate but is simply a pleonasm as the Hebrew Israelites were originally black.
- Most Hebrew Israelites refuse to accept the Talmud because it was written by Europeans during the the first century.
- Most Hebrew Israelites refuse to be called Jewish because the term Jew-ish is more definable as someone who is “sort of a Jew” or someone who follow Judaism, a religion they do not follow.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that the term Negroe can be used to define the descendents of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade slaves and can be use to distinguish them from the Africans(Hamites).
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that Israel (not the State of Israel) will be a nation again.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that the Arabs(Ishmaelites), The Africans(Hamits) and the Europeans(Edomites) work together to enslave the House of Judah(Judah, Benjamin,Levi).
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that being an Israelite is not a religion but a nationality and a lifestyle.
- Most Hebrew Israelites believe that the fall of United States and the European rule is eminent.
- Most Hebrew Israelites reject Islam because it was founded by an Ishmaelite.
- Most Hebrew Israelites practice separatism instead of racism. In order words, Hebrew Israelites don’t judge based on color but whether you’re part of the Twelve Tribes of Israel or not
- Most Hebrew Israelites reject the Khabbalah
- Most Hebrew Israelites reject the Quran
- Most Hebrew Israelites reject Christmas, Halloween, and Easter.
List extracted from: http://haitianisraelites.weebly.com/25-beliefs-of-the-hebrew-israelites.html
The purpose of WhoAreIsraelites.Org is to present overwhelming evidence that no doubt proves who the real Israelites are. It will also prove who they are not Israelites. Once this information is proven, we go into the Word of God to show what needs to happen next.
Leviticus 26:40-42 If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me; And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity: Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.
Leviticus 26:44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God.
Hosea 5:15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.
Zephaniah 2:1-2 Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired; Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of the LORD’S anger come upon you.
Genesis 15:13-14 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.
Plainly stated, Israel has to acknowledge their sins, turn from their wicked ways, keep the Commands of God, gather together as a people again, and rise up out of the many places wherein they have been scattered. In my opinion, the most overwhelming challenge for them gathering together in Truth, because there are so many differences as to what the Word of God is saying, but with Truth we will get there.